Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day five

Day Five!

My favorite quote....

I LOVE QUOTES!!!!


Some of my favorites are  “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”  "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game"  "Friends are like wedgies, they are intimately close, they know your inner self and it feels great when you pick out a big one!"  "There are big ships and small ships but the best ships are friendships" "Don't walk behind me I may not lead, don't walk in front of me i may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend." "Let no one tell you what you cannot achieve."

1 comment:

  1. I like your quotes.

    I am glad that you have not let the fear of striking out stop you from doing things that you have grown to love.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete