Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer?

I thought summer was supposed to be a break?  I guess it is a break, I don't have to get up early but I still have a lot to do.  Today I had sectionals and I had to leave early to go to the dentist then I had to go to the orthodontist.  Now I have to pack for youth conference on friday and saturday and tomorrow I have more colorguard stuff. This summer is going to be crazy and busy but still better than going to school!  OH and I've been making flower head bands and clips from fabric and its so fun! I love it! I'll write about that later and post pics but they are super cute!

2 comments:

  1. Your headbands are beautiful. You have done a GREAT job with them.

    Enjoy each and every day no matter what it brings. Have fun with everything you are doing. Enjoy the people you are with, learn and grow.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to drop by looking for a new post.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete